Шукати в цьому блозі

Translate

субота, 17 жовтня 2015 р.

Learn English with fun!


  1. - Why are you late for school every morning, John?- You see, sir, when I come to the crossing I see the sign: "School - Go slow."


    - Again your mother has done your homework for you ?- But my father is always so busy!


    - Mike, your homework is good but Ann's is the same for word in word. What must I think?- That her homework is also good!



    - Jim, come to the blackboard and answer my questions!- I'm sorry.- Are you afraid of my questions?- No at all! I'm afraid of my answers!


    - Can you tell me anything about the great composers of the 17th century?- They are all dead, sir.



    - How old is the person who was born in 1951?- Please, sir. Is it a man or a woman?

infinitive and gerund song

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар